Dr. Cat is hiring a Plastic Surgeon
Join Dr. Cat Begovic, an established and world-renowned Plastic Surgeon in private practice in Beverly Hills, California in a newly built, glamorous, and state of the art Plastic Surgery Penthouse Office on Rodeo Drive. We have a position open for a board-certified plastic surgeon to join our busy high-end concierge practice which cares for patients in the geographic area, across the US, as well as from all over the world.
At our practice, we value integrity, compassion, respect, positivity, patient safety, unparalleled patient experience, attention to detail and technical expertise to give our patients the best possible results. If these values resonate with you and you are a team player, you are the addition we are looking for. The ideal candidate is a skilled and meticulous surgeon and excellent at patient care but does not want the responsibilities associated with the administrative aspect of running a practice or marketing. If you want to become an expert in your field, learn from an experienced
Why Dr. Cat Plastic Surgery?
Our practice business model and brand is known for unparalleled patient care and satisfaction and first and foremost quality of service. This is different from practices that are based on performing a high volume of cases a day where you are expected to perform surgery as fast as possible. Our practice is high volume because of the large number of patients that come to our practice not because surgeons perform many large and physically demanding surgeries in a day. We focus on quality not quantity. We believe in perfection, not rushing, and we want you to take pride in your results and the care you provide to your patients. You will be working with Dr. Cat directly and not managed by a non-medical administrator. We believe that every patient interaction must be handled with care and surgeries performed to create the best possible results. We do not cut corners when it comes to doing things right. Our surgeons guide the patient care process every step of the way from the consultation, to pre-op and post-op appointments, and make the final decision as to each patient’s candidacy and are expected to put patient safety first.
- We are a premier Plastic Surgery Clinic with a well-established brand.
- Our practice offers a full range of cosmetic surgery procedures as well as in-office procedures. Our practice is 100% cosmetic and we do not accept insurance.
- We are in our most exciting growth phase and you can be a part of that growth.
- We provide tailored training so that patient care and results meet the brand quality.
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so you can focus on patient care.
- Our practice has a fully integrated EMR with a practice infrastructure allowing for ease of use and efficiency.
- You receive competitive compensation and benefits, with full-time physicians base salary with unlimited earning potential based on productivity.
- We are innovative
- We will provide you with an experienced and qualified team that will support your success all the way.
- You enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no administration, worrying about staff, marketing, or any aspects of running a business.
- An inspiring work environment in a brand new medical space in a premiere location in Beverly Hills. The brand new office located at the penthouse of Rodeo Drive has an energy that fosters inspiration and is at the heart of all things luxury and quality.
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking a patient-focused individual to join our team who possesses the same values and standards as Dr. Cat and her brand.
We have a rigorous hiring and training process, placing a high value on integrity, attention to detail, being a fast learner and adaptable, excellent technical skill with the ability to learn new techniques, and a passion for helping patients with their aesthetic goals. We have specific requirements:
- Full, active, and unrestricted license to practice in the state of California
- MD/DO with plastic surgery training from an accredited training program
- Active hospital privileges
- Ability to commit to the practice full-time M-F with some Saturdays.
- Board Certified in Plastic Surgery in Good Standing
- A background check will be performed
- Examples of your work
- Focus on caring for patients with respect, dignity and sensitivity to their specific needs
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Compensation: We offer a very competitive compensation package with base salary plus unlimited earning potential based on productivity and bonus.
- Health Insurance
- Malpractice insurance
Start Date: Immediately
Relocation Assistance: Negotiable
To apply please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]