Congratulations on scheduling your procedure with Dr. Cat!
When making your travel plans, you will need to arrive at least one full day prior to your procedure if you are a local patient, or two to three days prior to your procedure if you are an out-of-town patient to meet with the doctor for your final preoperative visit. We will email you consent forms and instructions prior to surgery which Dr. Cat will review with you at your pre-operative, appointment. The pre-operative appointment is around 3 weeks prior to surgery. It will be done over the phone or video conferencing. You will need to stay at least a week in Los Angeles before you can return home. The exact amount of time depends on your procedure and how far you are traveling. You will need to have an adult with you throughout your stay. If you do not have someone that could accompany you, we can help you arrange for a caretaker to take care of you after your surgery. On average patients stay for a week after surgery and up to 2 weeks for more extensive procedures.
Dr. Cat Plastic Surgery Concierge
We partner with a concierge luxury extended hotel AKA in Beverly Hills as well as post-operative plastic surgery nursing facilities and private nurses to help our patients have the best possible experience. Below please find information on how to reserve your room/suite at AKA.
Required Stay: 1 week minimum.
Cancellation Policy: If for any reason you would like to cancel your reservation, please cancel 5 days prior to your booking.
Note: Bookings, reservations, cancellations are made strictly between AKA Hotel and Patients.
“Great surgery outcome is never an accident. It’s always the result of a commitment to excellence, extreme attention to detail, and technical effort”
AKA Beverly Hills
AKA balances the style and hospitality of an intimate hotel with the space and comfort of an elegantly appointed luxury apartment. Specializing in stays of a week or longer. AKA stands for exclusive locations. contemporary design and exceptional business, fitness and lifestyle services.
Situated at Crescent Drive and Wilshire Boulevard, this premier location is in the well-known Golden Triangle within walking distance of Rodeo Drive. Via Rodeo. Robertson Boulevard-a shopping paradise. Also nearby is a wonderful selection of dining options as well as Beverly Hills’ business and entertainment areas.
Property Services and Amenities
- 24 hour resident services team
- Doorman and dedicated concierge services
- Private secured parking for all residents and visitors
- Meticulous housekeeping service
- In-suite dining by Wolfgang Puck’s legendary Spago
- Preferred seating and private access to Spago from AKA’s lobby
- Residents-only terrace lounge
- Private screening room
- On-site management and maintenance
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary local telephone service
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Complimentary business center with Mac/PC stations, laser printing, copy/fax services
- Complimentary use of executive board room with conference phone
- Complimentary use of exclusive AKA bicycles
- Use of house car
- 88 contemporary and spacious one and two bedroom furnished residences including six one bedroom lofts and six two bedroom townhomes
- Private balconies In most residences
- Fabulous top floor penthouse residences with hardwood floors and 1uliet balconies in all master bedrooms
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens with dining area features stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Flat screen LED televisions In living rooms and bedrooms
- Spacious bathrooms with double vanities and separate shower and bath in master bedroom
- Cozy living room fireplace
- Luxurious Bulgari bath amenities
- Premium cable offering
- In-suite washers and dryers
- 1Pod docking station in-suite